Monday, March 5, 2012

This is a Test
















Americans from the church.
Right before I realized I wasn't welcome in the photo.
They are just so cute!

Crazy kids...
I like this one.
Well, I'm feeling giddy with excitement. This post was just a test to see if I actually succeeded in downsizing my pictures and I did! Now I can upload them a bzillion times faster! I'm so thankful for friends and family (Jerick Arceo) who are knowledgeable in the ways of technology. I'm learning from them little by little. 

Hopefully, I'll be sharing many more photos with you in the future. By the way, these photos are not in chronological order and mostly unedited. Hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

  1. Good job! This is wonderful that you have been able to upload pictures faster. Now we won't have to wait until your pictures are published in the National Geographic. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Allie, loved them all. I saw the ones with the chickens, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, these are the pictures I've been longing for--seeing how the people live and what the area looks like! They're nicely framed and the subjects wisely chosen. I'm so glad you got the resizer--whatever that is. I suppose that unless you have a Mac you can't use one??? Anyhow, as I figure it, you've got about 3 months to put LOTS more pics on! Get busy with your trigger finger and put some more on, OK? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Allie! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete