Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Pictures












 On the other side of town (opposite of the side where they have the humongous statue of Jesus ironically) is a giant statue of one of the popes; I don't remember which one. This picture was taken either on the way there or at the top, where they have the statue.

 We were singing some songs when all these nuns came out, sat down on the steps of the statue, and began singing to Mary. The sun was setting and it was all very beautiful.


These pictures were taken back in January. However, since this blog has really been lacking in pictures for the past months, I decided to put them up anyway. The first ones are on our way to the statue of the Pope. It's up on a hill, next to a church. It's quite beautiful to walk up there. We went up on a Sabbath evening and sang songs and just relaxed as the sun set. I hope you enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you were here to take my senior pictures! :) I really miss you Allie, and am praying for you! Thank you so much for all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Ammie! I miss you too! I really do! I wish I could be there and we could do a whole photo shoot!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

      Delete