Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bali/Java pictures Part 1

 Fake Ray Bans
 They always pour out their water onto the street.



 Two random dudes palying chess on the street. The one on the right saw me taking a picture and decided to "strike a pose!"
 The entrance to our hotel.
 I couldn't do this.
 The front of a hotel room (not mine).
 Beautiful woman who graciously let me take her picture. 
 Awesome lawn decoration!
 Our hotel in Bali

 More decorative lawn ornaments...
 For breakfast, we had scrumptious smoothies...
 ...And the choice of pancake, omelet, and some other randomness. I always got the pancake with fruit.
 Our hotel was on a very narrow street called Poppies Lane. This street was lined with all sorts of local shops carrying sunglasses, purses, dresses, key chains, and all sorts of junk.





 The ubiquitous motorbike. I almost got to ride one. 



 Bali is mostly Hindu. So every morning you can see the people take out these offerings to ask for blessings. It seems like wherever you go in Bali, you are forever smelling incense. 



 This was called the fish spa. You pay to put your feet inside this beautiful tank and have the little minnows nibble away at your dead skin. Yummy!

Hopefully, I will be able to post the pictures of the trip to Java soon. Hope you enjoyed these ones of Bali!

4 comments:

  1. I like picture of the lawn ornament with the guy courting the girl with a moustache :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, I changed my mind for what I want. I want one of those fish spas. :D Haha. Great pictures! It makes me want to go on a trip somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! You definitely are having a boatload of life experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I want to try the fish spa! :)

    ReplyDelete