Monday, March 11, 2013

The First Time

A good friend of mine shared this song with me this week as we were on the bus driving back to school. I hadn't heard it before, but it was such a blessing, I thought I would share it with everyone else!

So many times I feel like I understand God's grace, His love, and that I've heard it all before; let me learn something new. But this song reminded me that God, His love, grace, and character really are an inexhaustible ocean. You can never come to the end of infinity, can you?

I pray that I won't shut Him down in the mornings, thinking I already know it all and that I need to move on to something else.

Lord, teach me and take me deeper in Your love, so that it's as if I'm seeing it for the first time.


3 comments:

  1. Wow. The more I hear of these guys the more I like 'em. Our God is incredible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feelings exactly..."Your mercies are new every morning..."
    Almost every time I open my Bible I forget how good He is, and every time I go on amazed. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. I needed the reminder, thanks Wallie!

    ReplyDelete