Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm in Korea!

I'm sitting in the Korean Airport. The mountains (or really bumpy hills) are quite pretty.

I have a lot of time to kill today. I may try to get on a tour. So far things have gone really smoothly on my journey. Praise God for that:D

Asiana Airlines is quite nice. They fed me two meals (they were actually pretty good for airplane food), gave me a steaming, hot towel for my gross, traveling face, and a pair of hideous slippers to walk around the plane in. Yes, they had very good service.

I'm getting hungry. I'm not too tired yet, but I know I will be soon.

I had written up a nice blog post while I was on the plane, but it didnt' really work now that I'm actually here in Korea and I didn't feel like taking the time to write up a new one that was just as nice. Maybe I will next time.

Well, that's all for now folks. If anything remarkably interesting happens to me, like some handsome asian guy proposes or I miss my flight to Singapore, I will try and get my act together and blog about it, for my grandmother's sake.

1 comment:

  1. Wallie I love you...you're so funny. I mean, "You're so cool" ;)

    ReplyDelete